Many of the faults with Schaudt EBL units are due to wiring or power issues on the 5 way 'Power In' connector. Finding the root cause of these issues can be difficult due to inaccessibility of the wiring or lack of knowledge of the EBL system by service persons. The net result can be hours of investigation time, frustration and unnecessarily high cost for the owner. The SEPTP provides a quick and easy way to diagnose all the common power issues. The SEPTP is a major time and money saver for EBL units.
- Fault Finder
- Easy to use
- Immediate results
- Bright LED display
- Simple to install - 'Fit and forget'
- No electronics knowledge needed
- Permanent fit for fast diagnosis
- Compatible with most EBL units
Download the full instruction manual HERE
Schaudt EBL Power Test Plug (SEPTP) for Schaudt EBL/Elektroblock units
- Brand: Schaudt/Electroblok
- Product Code: AE-P-TE-00005
- Availability: 21
- Ex Tax: £15.00